Online Reputation ManagementOnline Reputation Management (ORM) is an undeniable strategic concern for all companies (irrespective of size and operation) especially to create and maintain a Strong Brand Image. The lines between online and physical world have blurred and given the explosive use of social media by netizens, Online Reputation Management is critical to business success today.
Online Reputation Management provides answers to the ever pressing questions every business has, viz.;
- What do your customers actually think about your product vis-à-vis your competitors’?
- How good is your post sales service?
- How satisfied are your customers?
- Are they promoting your product or service by word of mouth?
- What are they saying and sharing about you on Facebook, Twitter, Blogspot, Youtube, Instagram, third-party sites and forums?
- What is the general sentiment about your company?
Most probably NOT!With the emergence of social media, smartphones and easy Internet access, people are strongly connected to many others communicating without any geographic limitation using a combination of sites.
This communication and conversation is
Thus, it makes immense sense to proactively adopt an Online Reputation Management strategy before disaster strikes and dilutes brand value and diminishes company goodwill.
We, at Enablingbiz.com specialize in customized Online Reputation Management for clients who outsource it to us. It requires sound command over search technologies and algos and social media usage to collect the discrete information and create positive Online Reputation. We have a multi-pronged comprehensive online reputation management solution to help realize a defined ORM strategy. Our solution includes:
- Effective content creation
- Blog researching, creation and management
- Engaging audiences on third party blogs and forums
- Laying down clear objectives from each social media site
- Creating social media handles consistent with your online business identity
- Generating likes and followers
- Engaging audiences continually via interesting content, contests, polls – This can involve developing apps and third party site usage
- Developing viral content for Youtube
- Social tagging and pinning
- Social photo sharing
- Creating social media advertisement campaigns like Facebook ads and sponsored tweets
- Cross promotion and cross posting on third party sites
- Creating and promoting press releases
- Analyzing performance and tweaking tactics to meet the goals