Professional Advertising Copywriting – Making the EMOTIONAL ConnectA good Advertising copy writer should be able to
- Understand the Audience Embed
- Understand the Company and its Products
- Address the Competitive Status of the Company in the Market
- Appraise the Relevance of the Business for the Audience
- Communicate the Key Message to the Audience and
Persuade for Sales
1. The Message should be supported by Strong Evidence (Data, Case Studies, Testimonials, Survey Findings etc.) for Action
2. The Tone, Color and Layout should convey the Brand Image appropriately and consistent with all other forms of communication of that company. This is especially a challenge for smaller companies who often do piecemeal work through different agencies or in-house. The effort becomes costly in the long run with very little actual return.
Our Advertising Copywriting team writes with dual objectives of Addressing Customer Issues/ Needs and to persuade the Customer to BUY.
- Grabbing Attention
- Building Interest
- Creating Desire
- Persuading Action
We work closely with our Clients and build consensus for broader points like SLOGAN, CATCH Phrases and the overall Storyboard.
Advertising Copywriting like any other professional writing requires particular flair and language skills. Advertising Copywriting is said to be just a part of the whole Marketing Mix.
Our track record speaks for us.